Friday 7 October 2011

A new location and Gear Change


What an unexpectedly productive day! After waking up with back pain that threatened to take over my brain for the day I answered the door to Donato. As I had left my laptop elsewhere absentmindedly we were unable to view his photos of the alternative location but he persauded me to come and visit it with him after popping a couple of ibuprofen!

I am so pleased I did! The five acres of wilderness he has access to provides the perfect backdrop for the dress and my little mystery prop...

After being treated to a morning coffee in Sopwell House Hotel I went home to apply my osteopath's advice and take a hot bath.

After midday Jo arrived to pick up my donation of clothes for the Gear Change charity event she is running in November. She describes the event on Facebook:

Gear change is shopping dreams come true!

All the items are £1 and are donated by you! So it's like a giant clothes swap, but we make some proceeds too. They all go to Bethesda "House of Hope" which funds Orphanges and churches in India.

This time, it's a sophisticated evening affair! There will be soooo much stock as well as pretentious canapes, seasonal drinks, hot chocs, ..maybe even champagne! Good live music and much much more!! Watch this space!!!
 

Jo also revealed that there will be fashion show running at the event for which they are still looking for size 12 models. Great! I know loads of lovely girlies, so I am spreading the word. If you are interested - get in touch! I tentatively offered help with putting looks together for the Gear Change section of the fashion show as, despite being swamped with projects right now, I ADORE styling!

Special request to the organisers... pssst - save all the animal print for me!! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment