Thursday 7 January 2010

Next!

It's time for a new, finely honed direction. Apparently I am not alone in my thoughts of moving on from The Company. My boss just admitted to me today that she too is looking for something else. That gives me a sense of relief - we can now collude and assist instead of my having to keep everything Top Secret. I don't enjoy all that secrecy, although I admit it has its value at times. I have purchased a self-coaching book from the Oxfam bookshop (budget friendly!) and am slowly working my way through it to define my new direction. I have already cried at least twice! Well, one of those times may have been the day I received my decree Nisi in the post. Getting this divorce is a positive step, but it's still emotional for some reason. Adjustments, adjustments...

No comments:

Post a Comment