Monday 10 August 2009

Music makes the world go round

Photography by Donato Cinicolo

Anybody who has been following me on Facebook will know that I have finally been pushed out of the nest by a dear choreographer friend to perform at his dance event 'Unified' (see http://www.danceunified.co.uk/) well, due to circumstances beyond my control I was unable to be a part of the Alter Ego crew performance, but due to the encouragement of Brendon 'Alter Ego' Hansford, I finally agreed to perform my most recently recorded songs at the show. I was sharing a dressing room with the lovely Jody Lei and Nyssa who were also performing at the show. Thanks to Jody's curling tongs my curls also stayed in place for my Grecian Goddess look - a shout to all my dear friends and ex- schoolmates in Cyprus!
All went well, with one very exciting development!
After the show, a photographer approached me, asking if I would like him to email me the shots of my performance, of course I thankfully said yes. He then went on to suggest that if I agreed, he would like to film a music video of one of my songs. What was I going to say? No? So watch this space. This is going to be an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment