Sunday 8 April 2012

Three Ways To Get Minted

Straight up, I am not a pastels person. They make me look kind of washed out. Ice cream colours on the other hand, I can deal with and this season, I selected my favourite colour of the palette, embodied in one pair of jeans from Falmers and mixed it up for different occasions. 

Here in the UK we have been told spring has arrived, but so far it has happened pretty much only on the catwalk so I'm brining it to the streets in jeans that will keep me warm in the changeable climate while having a ball with the over-the-waist options.

In this first look all you need to do is add your favourite band sweater and some biker boots and you are good to rock. My chosen gig? Kings of Leon of course! A couple of years ago they released this pastel yellow tour t and I had to get me some.


Here I am sexing up the jeans with a crop top (Matalan) and ribbon-laced heels (Office). The headtie keeps it sweet and the lace overlay jersey jacket (River Island) keeps me cosy.


Even we of the grey skies and broken promises of sunshine need to feel the beach vibe every now and then. Pairing my jeans with this Matthew Williamson for H&M scarf gives that flyaway feeling when the sun peeps out - even if the breeze is cool! (Yellow wedges Miss Sixty).


 The possiblities Just go on and on. Now that I'm writing I have a mind to wear the jeans with my lilac pinstripe Lucy Adams Bespoke shirt. 

How would you wear it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment